Clinically proven and certified for the medical treatment of sport injuries
For most people, it is not a question of how to recover, but how to recover as fast as possible. Having a focused strategy for recovery is instrumental towards enabling an early return to sports. BIOPTRON Hyperlight Therapy controls the inflammation and stimulates the early start of the healing process, thus systematically reducing the recovery time from the onset of injury. BIOPTRON Hyperlight Therapy promotes wound healing and accelerates tissue regeneration.
It improves the tensile strength of tendons, helping athletes to shorten the healing time of various sport injuries like:
• Muscle spasms and knots
• Ligament and muscle tears
• Tennis elbow/golfer’s elbow
• Shoulder rotator cuff strain
• Calf and hamstring injuries
• Desmorrhexis (ligament tear)
• Myorrhexis (muscle tear)
• Pre & post training stiffness
• Plantar fasciitis
The pain during the recovery process and even beyond is a very common and troublesome condition in sports medicine. BIOPTRON Hyperlight Therapy is an excellent and effective therapeutic tool in the treatment of any pain, and can also be an integral part of the treatment protocols applied in physical therapy and rehabilitation. Treatment with hyperlight can be safely used as supportive and effective treatment for home use to control the pain and support the physiotherapy.
The cellular and molecular processes triggered by Bioptron Hyperlight Therapy are multiple. Bioptron Hyperlight Therapy:
• Brings relief to aching muscles
• Soothes muscle and joint pain
• Optimizes muscle metabolism, accelerates tissue healing
• Increases the range of active and passive movements of joints
• Allows quicker recovery of muscular and joint activity
• Reduces inflammations and swellings
• Stimulates fibroblast and collagen production, improving the tensile strength of the tissues
• Improves blood microcirculation to foster tissue regeneration
Those mechanisms act in synergy to reduce inflammation and pain, to reduce the recovery time, to improve the regeneration of tissues and to increase the range of motion.